We would love to work with you and get you started down a path to better health!
We specialize in helping you with hormone imbalance, stress, sleep issues, anxiety, female pain, libido, adrenal imbalance, gut health and more.
Ready to work with us but aren’t sure what’s next? Here’s a quick overview of our process.
- Complete a symptom sheet & other initial paperwork from our front desk staff and return it to our pharmacy at your earliest convenience.
- Upon Pam’s review, we will contact you with next steps. These steps may include a consultation, lab request and/or supplement recommendations
- If labs are requested, please allow approximately 2 weeks for results. We will contact you when the results are returned to us. Below are some of the labs we may recommend.
- Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone – blood work may be requested by you from your physician or can be done by saliva through our pharmacy. Prices vary for bloodwork based on your insurance
- DHEA and 4-point cortisol – done by saliva through our pharmacy.
- ·Sex hormones and Stress Hormones – all hormones may be done by saliva through our pharmacy if you wish.
- If a consultation is scheduled, additional paperwork will be needed to gather health history, more detailed symptom analysis, current medications, etc. Please return this paperwork at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Pam will then meet with you for a 1-hour consultation to discuss your symptoms, any lab results, your health history, current and past hormone therapies (if applicable) as well as lifestyle issues such as diet, stress, sleep and energy patterns. You will leave with a personalized recommendation from Pam.
Pam works closely with local physicians and most are happy to take her recommendation for Bio-Identical hormone prescription(s) for you. A doctor’s appointment may be required to obtain your prescription(s). If you have been referred by your physician or nurse to work with us, we can usually obtain a prescription for you without an appointment.
Call us today for an appointment! (864) 558-0507
We look forward to seeing you and
guiding you on your journey to feeling better