What are the Symptoms of Hormone Imbalances?
Hormones are an essential part of the workings of every cell in the human body and regardless of age, a woman’s hormones all work together to keep her in balance. The ovaries produce many hormones. Chief among them are estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. Even when only one unbalanced hormone is present, it will adversely affect all the others. This imbalance may result in the following menopausal and premenopausal symptoms:
- Decreased fertility
- Hot flashes
- Memory lapses
- Loss of muscle mass
- Weight gain
- Irregular or Painful Period
- Low libido
- Night sweats
- Poor concentration
- Tender or fibrocystic breasts
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood swings
Can Hormones be “Re”-Balanced?
In short, yes. Based on your symptoms and the results of your saliva or blood tests, Compounding Solutions Pharmacy can help to identify which hormones need to be re-balanced, and offer you advice on the best methods to achieve hormonal balance. Hundreds of women throughout South Carolina have relied on our compounding services to get their hormones back in balance, safely and effectively.
Can Hormones be Compounded and Custom Made for Me?
Yes. Compounding Solutions licensed and trained pharmacist, Pam Bramlett, RPh., can work with you and your medical provider to:
- Accurately test the specific hormone levels in your body
- Evaluate your test results and hormone evaluation worksheet
- Determine the best treatment strategy for you
- Compound the necessary hormones in individualized strengths and dosage forms to meet your unique needs
- Adjust your dosages over time to coordinate them with your natural aging process
Compounding Solutions Pharmacy – Creating Customized Hormone Delivery Forms
We can create hormone medications (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, & Thyroid) in the following delivery forms that will increase compliance, maximize the potential for therapeutic success, and reduce the potential for unwanted side effects:
- Transdermal Creams & Gels
- Sublingual drops
- Vaginal Suppositories
- And others!
Is a Compounded Prescription Right for Me?
- Talk to your health care provider – Discuss compounding as a treatment option, and let your health care provider know you heard about prescription compounding from Compounding Solutions Pharmacy.
- Contact Us – To inquire about potential treatment strategies, and how Compounding Solutions Pharmacy can help you.