It’s Breast Cancer Awareness month so I’m sharing my Top 10 Tips for Breast Health!
- Reduce stress – prolonged stress is a risk factor for many cancers but especially breast cancer.
- Sleep is important! Ask us how you can get better sleep!
- Eat cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts and kale can improve detoxification and the elimination of hormones such as estrogens.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Decrease your sugar intake and limit your alcohol. Alcohol turns into sugar in your body.
- Limit your intake of hormone laden meats and dairy. Buy organic as much as you can afford.
- Get some exercise – 30 to 45 minutes three to four times a week.
- Consider these supplements – 1-3-C, EstroDIM, Milk Thistle, Fiber, Tumeric, Vitamin D.
- Don’t smoke!
- Do your monthly self breast exam.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, EstroDim, Milk Thistle and Vitamin D3 are all 10% off in our shop through 10/31/18.
Plus, I’m offering Breast Health Consultations – a one hour meeting where we’ll discuss things like nutrition, the role stress plays, supplements that help with breast health and more. To schedule a Breast Health Consultation or for more information, please call 864.558.0507 today.