September is Menopause Awareness Month!
Did you know, leading up to Menopause:
- Your menstrual periods may not come as regularly as before. They also might last longer or be shorter. You might skip some months. Periods might stop for a few months and then start up again.
- Your periods might be heavier or lighter than before.
- You might have hot flashes and problems sleeping.
- You might experience mood swings or be irritable.
- You might experience vaginal dryness. Sex may be uncomfortable or painful.
- You may have less interest in sex. It may take longer for you to get aroused.
There are many ways you can address Menopause – and it’s not just about taking a sleeping pill and anti-depressants. Of course taking hormones is always an option. With or without hormonal therapy, there are many other ways to get symptom relief such as reducing stress, eating a healthy diet, exercise, taking supplements, yoga, deep breathing and using essential oils.
We can help you navigate this time in your life in a way that best suits you. Call us today to schedule a consultation with Pam. PH: 864-558-0507.
Also, be sure to check out our September newsletter for Compounding Solutions updates.